There are several ways that corporations can support the Chance Theater:
- Philanthropic Donations: Grants or Employer Matching Gift Programs
- Sponsorship of performances, events, series, and programs
- In-kind Donations of goods and services
- Volunteer support by employees at Chance Theater events
- Advertise in our show programs [ Download Program Packet ]
By becoming a Chance Theater sponsor, your organization will have the opportunity to contribute to the Chance's artistic and educational outreach programs while enhancing your company's involvement in the community and building your visibility among targeted audiences.
We invite you to join our current corporate sponsors. For more information, please contact Erika C. Miller, Development Director at (714) 970-0592 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Make a donation
The Chance Theater is a 501(c)(3) Not-For-Profit charitable organization that relies upon your donations to exist. Donations of $500 or more will be recognized in our production programs for one year.
TAX ADVANTAGE - Your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Corporate matching gift forms may be mailed directly to The Chance Theater, P.O. Box 3309, Orange, CA 92857.